What is BusinessAfrica™:
/ Dr Quenum & Associates are "International
Business Companies" - IBC -
dedicated to promoting investment and trade development in and out 48 sub-Saharan African
countries. Dr. Quenum & Associates
are specialized in investment planning. Click here
to review BusinessAfrica.net, Ltd and associates companies's structure.
What is the difference between BusinessAfrica™ and Dr. Quenum
is no difference. Both are associates companies. Click here to review their respective
areas of intervention.
3. What is the difference between BusinessAfrica™ / Dr.
Quenum & Associates and Africabiz Media ?
is the media producing company of BusinessAfrica.net, Ltd. Click
here for the online publication/Africabiz Online.
Dr. Quenum & Associates, IBC is the consultancy branch linked to BusinessAfrica.net,
Ltd. BusinessAfrica.net, Ltd, is specialized in trading In and Out 49 sub-Saharan
African countries. Click
here for more.
4. How to establish business relationship with BusinessAfrica™
/ Dr. Quenum & Associates?
- That depends on what you
are searching for:
do use the Support & Contact
Console available at
following link: http://alibabasearch.net/support2/ to
open a ticket. An advantage
of the support console
is that all exchanges
are grouped in a single
5. - Do Dr. Quenum & Associates provide
funds for projects?
Dr. Quenum & Associates are not
the "Financing Source". Dr. Quenum and Associates assist Client / Borrower / Investor to introduce funding request with leading financing groups worldwide.
- Currently Dr. Quenum & Associates have working relationship with a lending group that can finance a single project in Africa up to the amount of US$40million. Click this link for more
Please kindly be advised that Dr. Quenum & Associates
do not provide Bank Guarantee / Security. The service had been discontinued.
6. What are the fees charged by financing source?
charged by financing source are listed here.
They are independent from fees charged by Dr. Quenum &
Associates - listed here
What is a Non Disclosure Non Circumvent Agreement?
Client's business relationship with Dr.
Quenum & Associates becomes "active"
- particularly for "Financial
Research," Client / Borrower / Investor should sign a Non
Disclosure Non Circumvent Agreement (NDNC) with Dr. Quenum &
- Further, Dr. Quenum & associates would be releasing "Financing Source" contact information to Client / Borrower
/ Investor only after the NDNC Agreement had been agreed upon and signed by Client / Borrower / Investor on behalf of Dr. Quenum & Associates. Click here for NDNC Agreement draft
fees are charged to borrower by BusinessAfrica™ / Dr. Quenum & Associates?
brief, there is no upfront fees / commissions to be paid by Client to Dr. Quenum & Associates..
- Fees / commissions mentioned at this
link are payable by Borrower to Dr. Quenum &
Associates at Loan Closing's date. Click here for more on the matter
a)- Expenses and Absence Compensation Fees
(before Closing session) Click here for more, and click following link to review an article that explains How Financing Brokerage Works
b)- A "Success
Fees" to be paid by borrower to Dr. Quenum & Associates
when there is a tangible disbursement of funds on behalf of Client / Borrower. This fee is covered by a Pay Order issued by Borrower/ Client, appended to the NDNC Agreement and enforced on Loan Closing date. Click here for rates.
- For more on Fees and Commission charged by Dr. Quenum &
Associates click here
9. What is the pricing list for other interventions/ services offered by Dr.
Quenum & Associates?
other interventions and services apart from "Financing
Research" a pricing list is available here
Dr.Quenum & Associates
are not Importer / Exporter
- Dr. Quenum & Associates are not involved in import / export activities as such. However, they have exclusive worldwide marketing agreement with soft commodities exporters in several African countries. They clear primary paper work for companies involved - particularly drafting and receiving Letter of Intent to purchase - before connecting importers and exporters.
- However, Dr. Quenum & Associates may consider import / export activities if these are directly linked to a project for which Dr. Quenum
11. What to do to contact Importers / Exporters in Africa?
- Africabiz - The online publication
of BusinessAfrica - has a section dedicated to "African
countries briefs" - which focus on political climate and analysis
- with regards investment and trade matters. You may logon to following
link and make your choice of the sub-Saharan African country you are interested
in trading with.
- b -
You have also the possibility to post messages, offers and demands,
for free, directly into the "Worldwide Electronic Marketplace".
We advise you to visit
following link for an efficient usage of "Worldwide Electronic
Dr. Quenum & Associates
connect international investors with Importers / Exporters in Africa?
- See Point 10 above outlined. Further, Dr. Quenum & Associates will connect international investors with Importers
/ Exporters in Africa only if said investors have business relationship with
Dr. Quenum & Associates. And have signed an additional service contract with Dr. Quenum & Associates. Please see item N° 4 above
13. Job possibility with BusinessAfrica™ / Dr. Quenum &
- Dr. Quenum & Associates are always in search for talents / collaborators that are well acquinted with problems hindering the developing of sub-Saharan African countries - poverty, lack of infrastructure, and who are in the position to bring in business. You may send your Resume through the support console - as first introduction to Dr. Quenum & Associates. There is also a job platform where you can post your CV for free. Click here to visit Freelanceworldwide.net
14. How to contact BusinessAfrica™ / Dr. Quenum & Associates?
Interested parties - private African and international investors / companies,
government agencies, international development agencies - to make first
contact through the Support Console available
at this link
First contact made through the Support Console will get quickest feedback
than sending straight email or making phone calls. After that phone calls
may follow suit.
In fact, we are swamped by phone calls, and your call may not be recognized
by the system, and will not be answered - As for a straight email, it may
go direct into the Trash bin or bounce back like a spam. So, please do make
use of the Support Console for the first contact. Other contact information are
available at this link
- For snail mail /
postal address click here
15. What else?
do not reply to unsigned letter or Email because an email address alone is
not sufficient to establish business relationship with Dr. Quenum And Associates. A post office mail or an
Email send to Dr. Quenum & Asociates should bear the sender:
- First name
b - Last name
c - Telephone number and fax number;
website URL if any.
d - Postal / snail mail address
- If after reading listed answers (N° 1 to N° 15) you
still have question(s) please visit the following link and open a ticket. For Terms
And Conditions: Click here. For
Media Kit Click here